Arrange for a call back today to receive:
- A free assessment of your IHT position and liability
- A plan tailored specifically for you and your estate
- A wide choice of tax-efficient solutions to minimise what you pay
Everyone has different requirements and motivations.
The right solutions for you are the ones that suit your personal circumstances.
We will work with you to discover what these are.
Arrange a call back today for your no obligation initial chat with one of our
Independent Financial Advisers.
There will normally be Inheritance Tax to pay if…
- The value of your estate is above the £325,000 threshold
- You do not leave everything to your spouse or civil partner, a charity or a community amateur sports club
We can help you keep more of what you make
Our specialist estate planning service is designed to help you maximise your wealth and minimise the Inheritance Tax your loved ones will pay.
Did you know?
From 6 April 2017, an additional ‘residence nil-rate band’ of £100,000 per person was introduced – which will effectively take the threshold at which IHT becomes payable to £850,000 for family beneficiaries.
It is important to note that this allowance will ONLY apply to wealth tied up in your main residence and can ONLY be left to direct descendants.