Are you looking for a career in the financial services sector and feel that you have something special to offer?
Role: Financial services administrator
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire. Ideal commute from Swindon, Bath and Bristol.
Salary: £16,000 – £20,000
Would you like to learn about financial services ‘on the job’ – with a clear career path through from administration to paraplanning – before either opting for a technical role, or becoming a financial adviser?
Our ideal candidate will have excellent written and communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Previous administration experience is a must. Organisation skills, attention to detail and time management will be highly regarded.
Your role will involve:
- Entering client details on our back office systems
- Chasing providers on the progress of business
- Sending valuation reports to existing clients
- Prioritising workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensuring client files are maintained to a high standard
- Answering phone calls from clients and providers
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to work within a fast growing, but friendly company – determined to challenge the traditional way of doing things, please send your CV and covering email in the first instance to email@example.com quoting ref: A7W2 (No agencies please).
Other jobs at Hartsfield
Please visit our main job vacancies page here.